Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kim Kardashian, A Buxom Bombshell Just Like Sophia Loren




(News Today) - Kim Kardashian has paid homage to one of her style icons, the curvaceous screen siren Sophia Loren, in a smouldering new photo shoot.

Wearing a Jenna Leigh Lingerie balconette bra, the 29-year-old channels the Italian brunette in a series of poses for the latest issue of US magazine, Allure.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star talks about being a movie star of a different kind in the publication.

She admits she was upset about the 2007 sex tape that was released of her with then-boyfriend Ray J.

She said: 'Not my proudest moment, it was humiliating. But now let's move on. Not that I don't think it's no one's business, but I think I've done a good job with replacing negative things with positive things.'

In fact she used the exposure to launch a successful career that includes lucrative endorsements, appearances and even her own products including a soon to be released perfume.

She is well aware that her body is her fortune, and does her best to keep it perfectly preened.

'I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!' she says. 'Arms, bikini, legs, underarms…my entire body is hairless.'

Kim also revealed that her late father Robert Kardashian, who famously represented OJ Simpson in his murder trial, was the one who inspired her business career.

She said: 'I feel lazy when I'm not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad.

'He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was: 'I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you'."

And it seems he was right - Kim recently purchased a luxury $4millioin home in Los Angeles.

'It was way above my price range, I saw it... and was like, "This will be mine".'

Kim says her upbringing with sisters Kourtney, 31, Khloe, 26 and brother Robert Jr., 23, was traditional and quite religious.

'All the books we read before bed were, like, Bible-study books,' she says. 'Or little tales, like Samson and Delilah with cartoons. And my mom would have Bible study at the house with her girlfriends.'

The star, who has been linked to Miles Austin following her split from Reggie Bush, says her life isn't quite where she expected it to be growing up.

'I always thought, for sure, when I'm 30, I'll have four kids like my mom.'

Still, she is doing her best to embrace the single life, saying: 'It's tough but I'm totally fine on my own.'

Source : CNN

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook