Friday, May 7, 2010

Sri Mulyani: I Will Never Leave My Country




Semarang, Indonesia (News Today) - Finance Minister Sri Mulyani who is going to leave top position at the ministry and take World Bank Managing Director position instead mentions her intention of never leaving behind her country.

"I will always be back to Indonesia because it is the country where I live," said her at the initiation ceremony for the building project of the regional Directorate General of Taxation and Customs in Central Java and Yogyakarta as well as Tanjung Emas Customs Service and Surveillance Office in Semarang on Friday. She said that she would prioritize her country above all if s she had to be overseas.

"My new position is just different in terms of place and function," added Sri Mulyani who promised to keep struggling for improving her country's image.

"May everything I do be the best for Indonesia as I believe God decides all of our plans."

Source : kompas.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook