Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jennifer Ellison Goes Naked in Calendar Girls




(News Today) - After giving birth to son Bobby five months ago, Jennifer Ellison was under pressure to lose her baby weight.

But on stage in Cardiff on Tuesday, the actress went one better than most celebrity mothers as she bared all in the new production of Calendar Girls.

The 27-year-old follows in the footsteps of Kelly Brook, Gemma Atkinson and Jerry Hall by playing trophy wife Celia, aka Miss September, in the latest cast change of the touring production.

Wearing nothing but a pair of strategically placed buns to cover her famously ample cleavage, Ellison performed to a sell-out crowd at the Wales Millennium Centre.

The Hell's Kitchen winner is being accompanied by her baby son Bobby as she brings the touring production to Llandudno, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh and Liverpool over the next two months.

When she accepted the part, Ellison admitted she thought she had one of the only female roles which didn't involve disrobing.

She said: 'I thought I was playing the make-up artist, who doesn't strip.

'It turns out I've got a lead role - and I'm as naked as everyone else.'

Talking about going nude, she explained: 'It's a bit scary but I'm not nervous about it.'

Ellison's opening night comes after she shifted three stone of baby weight in time for her debut in Calendar Girls.

The former Brookside actress admitted she went up five dress sizes while pregnant with her first child Bobby, who was born in February.

Due to a traumatic birth – a 92-hour labour followed by a Caesarean – she had to wait six weeks until she could exercise. After that she started Pilates moves, running and boxing with a personal trainer.

Speaking to Closer magazine earlier this month, she said: 'I was a size 8 when I fell pregnant and a size 18 after – I just ballooned. I ate what I wanted and didn’t exercise, so of course I put on weight. I put on 4st. I was like a hippo!'

'I’ve lost 3st thanks to my Closer diet and workouts – and I feel great. I lost this weight the old-fashioned way – a healthy diet and exercise.'

Joining Ellison in the new cast change is former Coronation Street stars Bruno Langley and Denise Black, ex-Hollyoaks actress Miklya Dodd and Hi-De-Hi star Ruth Madoc.

Source : kompas

1 komentar:

KAMI GN EXHIBITION YANG BERGERAK DIBIDANG JASA PEMBUATAN DAN PENJUALAN PARTISI PAMERAN, STAND, BOOTH,PANGGUNG, PERLENGKAPAN PAMERAN UNTUK BERBAGAI ACARA (PAMERAN, LAUNCHING, SEMINAR, EXHIBITON,
DLL) OFFICE:JL.Bolevard Raya Ruko Star of Asia no 99 Lippo Karawaci Tangerang, Indonesia
15811 TLP: 021-7046-3227, 021-9447-0780

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook