Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Naked Pictures are Mine




Jakarta (News Today) - Cynthiara Alona admits that the naked pictures exposed online are indeed hers. The 24-year-old model and actress truly reveals them.

"I'm an honest, not a hypocrite one. How hard it is, I have to be sincere to claim them, they are mine," she confirmed it to journalists by her cell-phone, in Jakarta, on Monday.

The model with the full name of Cut Cynthiara Alona told that the pictures were taken years ago. "It's been ages, they were taken when I was a teenager."

She said that she could cover them up or lie that she was not the object of those pictures. However, she added that she could never hide the truth in them.

Still, she felt incovenient with the publicized pictures. "Frankly say I feel inconvenient with the nude pictures as they could impact my carrier and family."

Feeling extremely uneasy with the pictures exposed online, she promised to be more cautious as that was not her first experience. "In fact this experience was not the first happening to me, I had been extra cautious. But how could this happen again to me?"

Source : kompas.com

1 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook