Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kirstie Alley's 17-year-old son is engaged




(News Terupdate) - Kirstie Alley has confirmed that her 17-year-old son True is engaged to be married, and says she's happy for him and not worried even though he's so young.

"I feel good because they're really in love," the actress, 59, says in an interview set to air Tuesday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." "True's very ... he's got a level head. He's a good guy. He's very monogamous, and he's very sweet with her."

The star of "Kirstie Alley's Big Life" on A&E might have reason to worry. She married her first husband, Bob Alley, when she was very young, and they soon divorced. But she points out that she didn't have much better luck the second time, with actor Parker Stevenson, when she was older. They divorced in 1997, after 14 years of marriage.

"I was married at just 19 years old, and that didn't work," she says. "Then I was married when I was 30 years old, and that's when everyone said you should get married, and that didn't work. So, I don't think I'm an expert on the subject."

Source : CNN

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook